Sunday, June 10, 2007

Finger Painting

Yes, I'm still alive, but I just don't have the energy to write insignificant things on this here blog when I am so engulfed in Facebook. That's right, I joined a few weeks ago and it is quite overpowering. Plus, I'm always on the computer at work, which makes me never want to look at a screen again, if I can help it. That is the reason for the lack of posts. I'll try to do better. All I have to say is that it is a great joy to be living with Debbie again. What a fantastic roommate. She even tries to not hit the snooze button as much because she is so kind (Ali, as well). I think we might stay at The Court for Fall/Winter. Big decisions, my friends, big decisions. More updates soon, maybe, if I ever actually decide anything.

5 comments:

smart alec said...

stay at The Court?...i'm having mixed feelings...

Unknown said...

Me too. I'm even still considering moving home. Who knows what I'll end up doing.

inanechatter said...

Facebook? Lame. I can't believe you'd ditch me for facebook...I'm so forlorn. Forlorn, what a good word. Always reminds me of You've Got Mail. The Horn, The Horn, It sounds so forlorn.

smellame said...

Mindy, you make me laugh and Nikki I miss you mucho! I agree with Mindy about facebook. Tia uses it and so I tried to check it out, but I was just too confused. Whateva!

Mrs. Clary said...

hey are you all moving again already? sheesh! time goes by quickly. well if you need help or anything let me know. you should all come over sometime for tea and crumpets. haha, no but you should come for cookies, games, and so i can show off my cute lil' apt. :)