Yes, we can do moves that are broadcast on ESPN. Oh, and here is what the balls looked like when they hit the wall--we have a lot of swing power.
Now for the best part:
1. Try your best to appear ballerina-like
2. Tell cat stories to bond with fellow players
3. Laugh as hard as you can the whole time while, of course, still playing like a pro
4. Listen carefully to the sounds the ball makes as it collides with other matter- this will aid you in completing the first part of #3
5. Don't walk to or from the RB because you will freeze your patootie off- just drive next time