Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Debbie's thingy...

This is how the game works: Use Google image search to answer each question. Then choose your favorite or most random image.

My Age:
Place I've Traveled:
Place I Want to Travel:

Favorite Place:

Favorite Object:

Favorite Food:

Favorite Animal:

Favorite Color:

Place I was Born:

Place I Live Now:

Pet:

Past Love:

Best Friend's Nickname:

Screen Name:

First Name:

Middle Name:

Last Name:

Bad Habit:

First Job:

Grandmother's Name:

College Degree:

What I'm Doing Right Now:

Honorable mention for best picture that wouldn't fit in a category:

Too lazy and tired to finish right now. I'll do it tomorrow...hopefully.

7 comments:

Becca said...

wow, all your pictures seem to resemble numbers, and they happen to be in order. that's weird.

and Nikki, if you are going to lie about your age, you should try something a little more believable than ONE. sheeesh.

my favorite color is green said...

I have absolutely no idea what this blog entry is talking about. what's going on?!

Unknown said...

Sorry about the confusion! It will all be remedied. Just come back soon!

smart alec said...

oh i will

and i expect greatness

Becca said...

its lovely nikki. And I agree -- it's much too long. It took forever to do it. so I won't even be offended if you don't finish it.

love ya girl!

hayley said...

i like groovy joe.
I thought about doing this thing and I thought "eh, it looks too long and seems like it would take 900 years to look through all the pictures and things.

Erin said...

I love it. So so much.