Monday, December 14, 2009

missed the bus

so I'm sitting in the Open Access computer lab appeasing the 2-3 readers of my blog. I hope you two are happy.

I took my third final today. I only got an 87 (I should have gotten at least 90 because it's an easy religion class) because the test was very poorly written. Even Monte, who usually never gets below like a 92 on any test (it's disturbing, really) only got an 89 on it. I think we're going to email the teacher to complain about a few questions that made NO sense.

On the bright side, work went by super fast today. I worked from 1-5 at Women's Services. I looked up at the clock at 3 and was amazed because it felt like I'd only been there for a half hour! It was amazing. That's what happens when 4 girls get together to brainstorm ideas.

I'm so excited to go to San Diego on Saturday! I'm also really excited for Debbie and Jared to get married. I can't believe I've been married for a year. So bizarre. It seems like it's only been a couple of months since we tied the knot and now we're gallivanting off on our first anniversary. Who'd have thought that I would get married as a wee 21 year old. I sure didn't. But it's been great, besides the fact that I hardly ever see any of my friends anymore. I'm just too busy with working 28+ hours per week and going to school full time. Oh well. I graduate in a year!

Tye (and her 2 adorable girls) are flying in from Florida tomorrow. That should be fun. Kyle will be here in about week, I think. Also, SHAWN and Shaylee (with Ian) are flying in on Christmas Eve from South Carolina. Shawn hasn't visited us since they got married, I think, so this is quite a big deal. Hopefully we won't scare/annoy him too much. All in all, this holiday season is looking like it will be fantastic.

Another piece of good news: my books for next semester only cost $138. That's a lot better than $300 last semester. I was really excited.

7 comments:

smart alec said...

yay for a new post! I can't wait for finals to be over. I can't believe you've taken 3 finals already. I had to go to three, but only took one. that was bad enough. I already wish I was done.

deb said...

Yeah man. Lucky you to have 3 out of the way on the first day of finals. And I can't believe it has been a year.

Unknown said...

And there are my two readers. Thanks, girls. You make this blog worthwhile.

micquel said...

This blog is definitely worthwhile. To me. I hope you have a blast of a blast on your trip.

[Morgan] said...

thanks for appeasing me:)

smellame said...

I read your blog too! And have fun on your trip!

hayley said...

I'm surprised that you've already figured out how much your books are... I always waited till like two weeks into my classes to buy them. I'm excited for you and Monte, I hope this trip more than compensates for the failed cruise.