Friday, November 11, 2011

some news

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted on here. Probably because my body has been working extra hard
MAKING A BABY!

That's right. I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Heard the heartbeat last week. Crazy.

I'm mostly still freaking out and nervous about it. Monte is beyond excited and wants to tell everyone he meets. It was REALLY hard to make him keep it a secret for 12 weeks, but he did very well (with some minor slip-ups a few days ago).

Gender? We will probably wait until about 19 weeks to find out. Monte will die if it's not a girl. I will be fine with either, but I'm leaning slightly toward wanting a girl more.

My first trimester was okay, not too rough. I felt nauseous everyday, but I only threw up twice (once at 7 week, once at 11 weeks). If I have small snacks throughout the day I tend to feel a lot better. Besides feeling sick, exhaustion was the hardest thing for me. I've never felt so tired in my life!

Oh, and I should probably tell you the due date: May 26, 2012.

8 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

HOOOOOOOORAY! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see tons and tons of pictures :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnantness!

Regs said...

YAY!!!!!! Congrats dear friend! PS - I'll be in Utah the week of 12/12. I want to see you and your pregnant belly!!! :-)

Becca said...

not to be one of those people who always say "I knew it" but um...

I knew it!!!

When I was giving miquel a hard time for NOT telling us she was preggers and I pointed at you and said "you're not prego are you? I better not find out on your blog" And you didn't say anything...I knew you were. :o)

CONGRATS! I couldn't be more thrilled! seriously, I find pregnancy to be amazing and fscinating. I love it and miss it. the body is amazing that it can create and make a baby! so fantastic. and soooo exciting.

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Exciting!! Congratulations.

deb said...

Yay!!! babies! I really am so excited for you two. I can't wait to see that adorable babe come the end of May!

Dani said...

She's going to be born on my birthday. I know it.

Unknown said...

Regan, I'm an idiot for not contacting you while you were in town! Sorry I'm a spacey friend. It would have been fun to see you, but I'm sure you were quite busy with tons of fun friends already.

Everyone else,
Thanks for commenting and being supportive!