Tuesday, January 10, 2012

20.5 weeks

I think this one was taken at 19 weeks.


I am halfway through my first pregnancy! That is both horrifying and exciting. In case you didn't hear, we're having a boy. I was a lot more disappointed than I thought I would be. For some reason I just thought that I would have a girl. I didn't like tear up or anything, but I was sad for about 20 minutes. Monte wasn't sad at all, surprisingly. He's super excited to have a boy. Perhaps in like 5 years I'll try again for a girl, but no promises.

4 comments:

Maecy said...

I think that tummy is adorable. And subconsciously I decided that you were having a girl and I was really surprised when you said otherwise! But it's awesome and less drama, in my small experience.

Emily said...

Love the updates. Lookin good Nikki! I wish I were there and we could compare bellies :)

Unknown said...

Oh, you look adorable! I am so happy for you,boys really do rock, and i mean that! I was sad when I never got that girl, time and time again, but now I would not trade it for anything. My boys make my world go around.... <3

Reed said...

Thanks for supper, tonight! Mom and I look forward to the special event!