Tuesday, July 19, 2005

a day full of bogs and poops

So, I go to take my American Heritage mid-term test today which, by the way, was completely ridiculous and quite difficult. I'm basically thinking I failed it and I will be very lucky to pass this class. It took longer than I thought it would, and that made me ten minutes late to work. Oh, and I hadn't eaten lunch yet. I had just eaten a bowl of cereal when I woke up at nine. Working on an empty stomach and serving non-stop customers was way bad. But... the worst thing of all is that I asked my boss if I could have work off on August 19 to go camping, and I can't because it is during Education Week when the bookstore is mega-busy. One thing I forgot to mention: I had a headache the entire time I was working and it still hasn't gone away. At 7:00 this evening, I told that research lady that I would participate in her study. It was only supposed to take less than an hour, but it took an hour and a half. If any of you had a worse day than me, please, share it with me so I will stop having so much self-pity.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got yelled at by my mom and dad because my sisters aren't helpful and had to mow the entire lawn (the hill and ditches too...everything. That's an acre of yard there) all by myself. But then I cleaned my kitchen and had a pinacolada so that was good.

I am really sorry you had such a miserable day. That really sucks. We will do something tomorrow maybe.

deb said...

That is suckalicious....yeah, I don't know. But here's my story, which really doesn't compare at all with any of your stories. SO, I started to write about my day, and then I realized that it would just take way too long, so take a gander at my blog, I will tell you the story.

Babs said...

Sorry to hear about your "Not so good, very very bad day" or however that book says it. I don't have anything to compare... noppe. I hope today was a better day!

Trisha said...

i am sorry you had a crappy day. i trust your headache is gone now and so it is better. also... you are hot. sooo... ooer! i bought a bunch of weird movies. we could watch one soon. like strange brew or something.

smart alec said...

Nikki, I am so sorry that that day was so bad (yes, there should be 2 "that"'s). I can't believe you were there for so long, that is quite insane. But a free pizza was still involved - hey, I totally forgot that I still have mine. Man, pizza for me...mmm

Unknown said...

Now that I look back on it, it wasn't SUCH a bad day. I mean, it wasn't the best day ever...that was Tuesday (night). I just don't know if I can ever get him to touch me again.

Trisha said...

oi, dorkface. what is the dealeo with the boy you have that "likes" you? we need to talk about the obscene lack of action or even involvement. i want to do something with people. let us go iceblocking. i know you don't really enjoy it because of the injury factor... but that could be just a small part of the evening.

Babs said...

Nikki you have the best boy skills that I've ever heard of!!! Gosh!! Oh, and that comment " I don't know if I can get the boy to touch me ever again" is just hilarious... I hope that others read these blogs and think we're all insane!! Well.. ok, it'd mostly be an accurate assumption.. but oh well!

Oh, and Trisha - I really think that isn't how you spell your name.. I'm sorry! - But, despite the fact that I can't spell, you are quite hilarious!

Anonymous said...

woot, I like boys!