Monday, September 26, 2005

Bongo, bongo, bongo, I'm so hoppy in the jungle-- I refuse to go.

Busiest day of my life. Woke up at 8, went to class at 9, came home at 12, attempted to do 45 minute Biology assignment for 2 hours, ate "lunch" (two slices of toast and a banana) at 2:30, went to work at 3 and talked to obnoxious customers non-stop (not kidding), came home at 6 and ate dinner, went to FHE (which I was in charge of) at 7, came home at 8, did homework until 10: 30 (ate three cookies in the process of said homework). I have my first test tomorrow, so I'll have to wake up early tomorrow to study stupid Stats. I love life. I just have this lust for life that is indescribable. Can't you tell? What a joy.

I started going running with Maecy everyday, and we really did do it for 3 days consecutively, but we haven't done it for 3 days, as well. I wish I had someone else that is on the same running level as I am to go running with, expecially on the days that Maecy ditches me. What a slacker. Just kidding, it's hard. I really just want to go everyday, but it's so hard for me to go by myself and everyone has such crazy schedules that I'm sure it could never be arranged. I'll just have to suck it up (and in....HA HA) and go by myself, even though it is so boring that way.

I am so excited for General Conference weekend! I love being at home with my family during that time. It is only twice a year that I remember how much I enjoy being with my family, because I'm forced to do it. Oh, and the talks are also quite good. Don't forget about them. Some people are just more boring than others.

This here picture is of me with my good friend Micquel. She is the only one who knows the origin of the title of this blog--if she remembers.

9 comments:

Forex Trading said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
deb said...

So, basically that was an insano day. I am sorry I am not at your running level. But meh. I hate doing homework. It sucks. I don't want to do it ever again. So, anyway yeah. Thanks for writing a blog. And it looks like you have a new friend (1-Forex). Congratulations.

micquel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Babs said...

What a busy busy schedule you have Nikki, and pretty much everyone of you guys. I hope that school, church, work, and running is going well for you all! If only i were as motivated as Nikki... and would go running!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This is why I don't write blogs: no one comments on them. Well, they do, but not very much.

deb said...

Well, Nikki, I would comment way more than I do, but everyone keeps stealing the words out of my mouth. I think of something to say, I scroll down the comments and bam! someone has just said it. That didn't make sense, but I liked my reference to Emeril. I have a really frightening story to tell all of you, so I will write a blog (picture included), but I don't have the time at the moment. So i will leave you in suspense.

smart alec said...

Debbie, if that blog picture has something to do with what we had to write about in St. Dev then don't do it! Or else you will hear a frightened scream at your computer all the way from my computer across Provo.

but I still like you

Unknown said...

I really need to hear about this experience, so get writing. Crazy head.