Saturday, September 10, 2005

Fantastic Handsome Men With Cravats

Last night I watched this movie called "North and South." Now, you might all think to yourselves "Was it about the Civil War?" The answer to that, my dears, is no. It is based on a novel by Elizabeth Gaskell (yes, the same author as Wives and Daughters) and it is about the difference in ways-of-life in Northern and Southern England. Oh, and there is a freaking attractive main character, maybe even as good-looking as Mr. Darcy. It is 4 hours long, and it has only been released in England. Colleen Reeder (my brother-in-law's sister) lives in England, going to school, and she brought it back. I can't wait until it comes out here. I must needs own it.

Teri, Matt, Jake, and I went to the BYU football game today. The score was 45 to 10. Uh, yeah, we lost. NOT! We totally dominated. "We" meaning the manly, tough guys on the football team. That includes me.

10 comments:

Babs said...

Nikki!!
I have to say that watching that football game was superb! Tons - o - fun! Thanks for letting us come! Hehe, It was almost disasterous there for a moment when I didn't have a date! But Matt came to the rescue!

I kind of have Matt stories to catch everyone up on if they want to hear... but I don't know my username and password to do so... .if you know what I mean???

Anywho, I'll talk to ya later!
***TERI***

deb said...

Go team!




I really wish I could have gone...well, I could have...I wish I liked football enough to have gone. I still like you all and BYU.

Unknown said...

Teri, you wrote down your username and password and put it (a tissue, I think) inside one of your textbooks or notebooks. You really need to find it.

Trisha said...

i may need to look into seeing this film. is there anything new and exciting on the jake front? and are you doing a party for him thingy?

deb said...

YO. Get on the ball Nik. Even I (emphasis on I) wrote a blog. pssssh.

micquel said...

pssssh.

Unknown said...

yeah, after like a month and a half. besides, I have nothing to write about on either blog.

deb said...

My foot hurts, can I go to the office?

Unknown said...

absolutely not. Just bite your toe and you'll be fine...if you're flexible.

smart alec said...

ewww! but haha