Monday, October 17, 2005

"Wherefore men are free according to the flesh..."

If only I knew the rest of that scripture, I'm sure that I could pass the entire B of M exam on Wednesday. I just can't do this memorizing thing. I'm no actress; I'm not used to having to memorize lines and other such things. Now, Art History flashcards I could do. Words = no good. I'll just have to wing it.

I hope I will have any time to hang out with Becca while she is here. This is the busiest week of my life. I have to take tests on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It's going to be a blast. Hopefully I'll be able to hang out on Thursday and Friday nights.

Well, I'm late to FHE, so I better stop this craziness. I wonder what we have in store for tonight....probably a really boring lesson, but some good refreshments. They cancel out to equal absolutely nothing.

7 comments:

deb said...

YOU didn't go to FHE...slacker. And I am not denying the fact that I don't go. HA ha ha ha ha. So, yes, wherefore men are free according to the flesh...uh...I need to study some more as well.

Babs said...

What do you guys do for FHE? Do you do anything fun? Lately we've been doing these kind of lame activities, cause no one can think of anything better to do. Anywho

Unknown said...

Mine are always completely poo. We usually just have a lesson, and it feels like Sunday School. I am even on the activities committee, so I could plan a really great FHE, but I can't think of any good ideas, either. If you think of anything, tell me.

deb said...

Play scum. I would come and play. Good times.

smart alec said...

Yeah, I actually played scum last week for FHE and it was so much fun! Games are always awesome.

Becca, I am very sad to say that I have planned to go to my dad's house this weekend until Sunday so I can go to church. I really really want to see but if it doesn't happen I still like you a lot.

Babs said...

Yeah, Scum would be superb! Next time my apartment has the activity, I think I'll over rule everyones ideas and have us play! Hmm... ideas... I'm not quite sure. That's really a tough one. Sorry Nikki

Unknown said...

Scum is a really great idea, but do you think it is allowed...you know, the whole face card issue. I mean, I know Ali played it at hers, but what if my ward objects because they are overly righteous?