Saturday, November 19, 2005

What in the heck?

I just got home from a rather boring day at work and was thinking about what I was going to do with the rest of my day. While eating lunch and blogging a bit, the phone rang. I couldn't understand what my caller ID was saying because it is pretty illiterate and sounds things out really crazily so I didn't know who was calling. Pretty soon my mother is hollering my name and I'm thinking "who they heck wants to talk to me on a Saturday at 3?" Boy was I in for a surprise.

It was Spencer Olsen! I'm going on a date with him in approximately two and a half hours. This is all insane. What are we doing? I don't know. Who else is going to be there? I don't know. Why is he asking me on a date? I don't know. Hopefully by the time I get home from this date I will have all of the questions answered and can tell you about them. Wish me luck.

Oh, and I have another boy story, but it is too hard to write, so if you want to hear it I will tell you in person. Kind of complicated.

11 comments:

deb said...

What the heck! We don't have time for stupid advertisements... That really is quite insane. All i have to say is...Good luck, Spencer is kind of a handful. I hope you can survive.

smart alec said...

wow, that is madness.

Trisha said...

umm... have fun. that is slightly terrifying. please tell me all. also, talk to me about this other boy situation. i assume it is about jake? yes. HAVE A GOOD TIME KIDS!

Unknown said...

actually, the other boy situation was concerning my male coworker named Rob.

Unknown said...

You better be, or you'll get a beating when you get here.

deb said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. That is all I have to say. Truly laughing my head off right now.

Unknown said...

Was it Becca and I bantering back and forth that made you laugh. I love it when I can get a good laugh out of Debbie.

micquel said...

I'll bet it was just the idea of someone getting a beating that made Debbie laugh. She does have a rather macabre sense of humor, you know.

deb said...

ha ha...macabre. Yes, it was the bantering...beating...all of the above. So, are we going to do something or what? When does Becca leave? Sunday is my guess.

Unknown said...

Well, that was the obvious departure date.

deb said...

still won by default.