Thursday, January 04, 2007

Where did that come from?

I've been spending a lot of time with my family during this Christmas break. Some of the fantastic things we've done together: shopping, eating out, playing Silent Football and other games, having a How to Host a Murder party (including dress ups), rock climbing at The Quarry, etc. It's been pretty great, I must say. Yesterday I bought my textbooks. You know what that means: school's going to start real soon. Ah man. To brighten our spirits, though, I have posted some treasures below of my 60's-ish costume. What the heck?

9 comments:

smart alec said...

dang you're hot

deb said...

was that for the "how to host a murder" game or just for stretchy pants fun?

inanechatter said...

sexy cardy!

Unknown said...

Deb, it was definitely for the party, but I wish those guys would always dress like that. What manly chest hair. Ewww. Thanks you for your compliments, everyone.

Babs said...

hahahha - that's highly entertaining Nikki

Unknown said...

Man, I guess I could write a new blog, but there's just nothing worth explaining in that much detail. I am so out of it right now. That's the only way I can keep from getting really stressed out.

Trisha said...

i quite like your outfit. where would i pick one of those up? man, it is nifty.

deb said...

Nikki, I need a new blog to grace this page to entertain me.

smart alec said...

yeah something with pictures would be very pleasing to my eyes.