Saturday, December 02, 2006

How did we get to be so cool?

Debbie and I did something fantastic today: we played racquetball. What a great way to spend a few hours on a Saturday. We had a great time in our BYU Issue shirts, laughing hysterically about pretty much everything that happened. Here are some of the terrific moves we pulled:

Yes, we can do moves that are broadcast on ESPN. Oh, and here is what the balls looked like when they hit the wall--we have a lot of swing power.


Now for the best part:


1. Try your best to appear ballerina-like

2. Tell cat stories to bond with fellow players

3. Laugh as hard as you can the whole time while, of course, still playing like a pro

4. Listen carefully to the sounds the ball makes as it collides with other matter- this will aid you in completing the first part of #3

5. Don't walk to or from the RB because you will freeze your patootie off- just drive next time

5 comments:

smellame said...

What a jolly good time! Gives me the desire to play some racquetball with Ryan - that could be a hoot. I heard the good news that you are moving back to the apartments. Fun or something. Say hi to Micquel for me; I never see the kid myself. Have a good one. Happy Holidays and all. Loves to you. Blab!

deb said...

MMMM, hot stuff. I was totally the one jumping in the air and falling...not on my face. Good times. Let's do it again soon.

plugalong said...

I just hope you had those lovely shorts to play in!

Unknown said...

Smell- I think you should play with Ryan. It would be a blast and a half.
Bec- can we really please play? I would love to anytime. You will be too busy with your lover boy, I think. Hopefully there will be time to see my visage.
Deb- we are quite the duo. What skills we have.
Mon- our shorts weren't quite as cool as that, but they would have been if we had been wearing the BYU rental ones. Maybe next time...

smart alec said...

man, every time i look at that first picture i laugh. your skills amaze me.