Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Here are three funny pictures dealing with animals:

This sign above was in some Asian country (sorry, I don't remember which one) but the English is real good. My favorite parts: "Don't Droppings! You must teachs your dog manners. Then we are dog lovers each other."

This meerkat (I think that's what it is) was at the zoo in Alamogordo, NM, I believe. My sister, Shaylee, took this photo. Apparently he sat like this for over a half hour. What a weirdy.

This one of the cat is not as funny as one I have saved on my computer at work. I'll have to post that beauty at a later date. At least you'll have something to look forward to, eh? Just look at this fella's ample chin.

9 comments:

deb said...

Animals bring me so much joy. Remember how excited we were to see the mouse deer in San Diego, and then we could not spot it? Man, that was sad. Good thing there were other animals to entertain us. I don't think others truly understand what joy we get from the animals...sucks for them!

smellame said...

I love that bad english dog sign. Har har!

inanechatter said...

Bah ha! what crazies. I especially love the english on that sign.

smart alec said...

animals are funnies. quite the laugh nikki. that meerkat stance is amazing. what if we all stood around like that? haha

Meg Duffy said...

I love these pictures...
HAHAHAAH the weirdy is my favorite. I kind of want to take him home... but DANIELLE would say that I would kill it. sheesh.

seriously.
In love.
With this post.

j-bear said...

hey nikki, of course i remember you. my dog talks back if you get mad at him. and he loves his sweater vest. he looks like a walking sausage.

Becca said...

I was looking through Isaac Jackson's friends on facebook when I saw you there and saw "Nikki has two new blogs." And I came straight-away here!!!

that sign is hilarious! I don't know why bad english is one of the most entertaining things to me! Goodness.

my favorite color is green said...

good times

Kristi said...

I don't want cats to wear hats.