Wednesday, May 14, 2008

She done got me!

inanechatter tagged me! Here it is.

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 11 years old, in the last month of 6th grade, the last month of elementary school ever. I was excited to move on to bigger and better things: middle school, Young Women's, playing the flute in band. Just kidding about the last one.


2. What was on my to-do list for today?
- Wake up on time
- Go to work and get things done
- Go do baptisms
- Work on my quilt
- Watch 27 Dresses with my mom
- Go to sleep by 10:30


3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Pay off my parents debts, buy two houses (one for me, one for my parents), give my car to a poor college student and buy myself a 2-3 year old reliable vehicle, go visit Meg and Steph on Nantucket, take a few friends with me to Europe, pay for my whole mission. The list goes on...

4. 3 Bad habits
- Leaving my straightener out on the bathroom counter
- Checking Facebook 5 times a day (sometimes more)
- Eating when I'm bored.

5. Places I have lived
Provo. Yeah, that's it.

6. Places I have worked...
JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts, BYU Bookstore, BYU Women's Services & Resources

7. 3 Things people don't know about me.
- I am a huge romantic. I cry and get weak in the knees over just about anything.
- I have two massive warts on the bottom of my right foot (a few people know about this). I am trying to remove them with Compound W Fast-Acting Liquid.
- I like going camping a lot, but I'd really rather just come home and sleep in my bed.

I tag: Micky-d, Naomi, and Missy

3 comments:

Dani said...

nikk! you can't give your car away. think of the doom and gloom you are imparting to its future owner. much better that the car should have a decent funeral and go the way of all the earth in some junkyard somewhere.

Unknown said...

But Dan! Some people would KILL to have my car. Have you seen how hot it is with the top down? Granted, I think they'd be too scared for their life to drive it very much. But someone would still want it!

Erin said...

Warts on the bottom of the foot are terrible. I had some removed at the doctor (sorry, that stuff from the store didn't work) and they went away really fast, but the freezing process hurt really bad.

Also, I work in the Religion Department, but it's in the Testing Center, for Bro. Holzapfel. You probably knew about it, I've worked there for like 4 years. BUt I also just got a second job in the MOA, so that's fun.