Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So, as most of you know I took Winter semester off because I was a crazy stressed out person and we also needed the extra money working full-time would provide us. I deferred Winter and planned to go back Spring term, which I thought started on Monday May 4th. HA.

Thinking we had between April 23rd and May 4th to go on our real honeymoon I planned our cruise for the 25th through the 2nd. Totally made sense to me. I even checked the BYU website and was really responsible. I guess that doesn't account for my lack of reading ability. Apparently Spring term starts THIS Tuesday, the 28th. What in the? Not even a week between finals and the beginning of the next classes. Lame.

Since it is pretty much impossible to cancel our flights and cruise, I decided I'm just going to go back to school Fall semester. Which is so like me, putting things (Calculus) off for as long as possible. But this means I can have the whole summer to work a lot and PARTY! I'm so relieved. I've been starting to have biweekly nightmares about that Spring Calculus class I was signed up for. Who wants to take a block Calculus class when the weather's great? Not me.

So here's what my spring/summer is going to consist of:

-CRUISE!
-going shooting every weekend
-going shopping with Hayley (she doesn't know this yet)
-going to Steph's reception in Idaho Falls
-hopefully going to Lava Hot Springs again with the Mena clan
-Lagoon (I'll have to talk Monte into this)
-working 40 hours/week and getting benefits!
-saving money for (stupid) tuition
-missing Debbie, Ali, Steph, Dani, and Missy
-hanging out with MEG
-camping at LEAST once a month

That's all I can think of for now, but you can see how amazing it is, I'm sure. Let me know if you have anymore ideas.

6 comments:

Becca said...

oh your summer will also consist of coming to the hospital to see my little boy. :o)

it will also consist of coming to my baby shower, which will be in June sometime. more info to come soon.

YAY for no school and SUMMER LOVE!

Regs said...

I wish it could include hanging out with the Regan-friend... Which, if I move back (which I'm currently considering) could happen!! I love you, Nikki Jo. I miss you!!

my favorite color is green said...

You should definitely include blowing all your savings to visit me this summer, right?

smellame said...

Well, I definitely think you left something totally obvious off your list. Me. Yes I should be in there somewhere. Lagoon with Melanie randomely tagging along. Yeah, something like that.

hayley said...

I'm glad for this misfortune/blessing in your life. Now it frees you up to go to Seattle and visit Deb with me. Something I also have been planning for this Summer that YOU didn't know about.
I discussed Lagoon with my dad today. We both came to the conclusion that it is much more cost-effective to purchase season passes, rather than a one-use pass for nine-hundred dollars. Consider this information when you're planning a trip to Lagoon, also consider Frightmares.

micquel said...

1. crazy guns.

2. write a post about your cruise. NOW.

3. I love you