Wednesday, May 27, 2009

glimpses of the last few weeks

Memorial Day at Canyon View Park up Provo Canyon. That's where Monte proposed to me (the first time...); we went with my family.

Monte workin' the grill on Memorial Day. Man, those burgers were tasty.

Provo Farmer's Market at Pioneer Park on Center and 500 W. It's really great--I recommend going on Saturday morning/early afternoon. I think they shut down around 4 or 5 p.m.

Hiking the Y with Charlotte. Monte started to feel nauseous and I felt dizzy, so we only made it halfway up. Wussies.

Tomato plants in my garden!!!!

Poster of Dale that we shot with the .22 (note the shot right between the eyeballs).

9 comments:

smart alec said...

excellent photos my dear nikki. I miss you lots (and lots). i still haven't hiked the Y...because i'm awesome.

hayley said...

you guys are living the high married life. when i get married, that's how I wanna live: happy. PS: you have a garden?!?!?!
we are still on for Friday, right?

[Morgan] said...

hey! i did not know you had a blog. this makes me happy:)
i'll be following of course.

micquel said...

I love this post so much. That's all.

Stephanie said...

Woawie! Did you guys get that between-eyeball shot because of all the practicing you did up at the lodge?

smellame said...

Nikki, please don't shoot yer eye out or nothin'. Next time you have a BBQ I'm invited. I'll even bring my own fork and plate. Also, it makes me happy that you have a garden. I'll bet you inherited your mom's mad green thumb.

Unknown said...

Stephanie. The gun we shot at the lodge was a shotgun. We only have rifles. Our targets are stationary. It's quite different.

Ali. Hike the Y.

Dani said...

you have a garden! i am jealous.

deb said...

LOVE it. The bangs. And everything you posted about.