Friday, June 12, 2009

As Easy As 1 2 3

A- Attached or single: Attached. Good ol' Monte. I like him. A lot.
B- Best Friend: Monte. And all my girls. I have many.
C- Cake or Pie: Hummingbird Cake with cream cheese frosting! Strawberry rhubarb pie with vanilla ice cream is also fabulous.
D- Day of choice: Saturday. I get to spend the whole day with Monte doing random stuff. It's great.
E- Essential Item: The Pill. If you know what I mean.
F- Favorite Color: I'm starting to like red more and more.
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Squirmy worms, please.
H- Hometown: P-Town
I- Indulgence(s): Dr. Pepper
J- January or July: I agree with Dani--who the heck chooses gloomy, slushy, brown, dead January?
K- Kids: 3. Monte and I agree this has to be the absolute most. I'm a wuss. And he has always wanted a small family. There were 6 kids in his family and I think he resents that.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: rainbows, bike rides, family, music, The Word, cuddling...
M- Marriage Date: December 20, 2008. It was cold, folks.
N- Number of Siblings: 4. 3 sisters, 1 brother.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, but only if they're the good ones.
P- Phobias or Fears: Monte dying before we grow old together. I know, I'm insane.
Q- Quotes: "Anaconda squeeeeeeeze!" -Nacho
R- Reason To Smile: The sun is out! And I'm not in school right now, so no homework!
S- Season: Spring. Those daffodils get me every time.
T- Tag Three: Tyree Der (my sis), Micquel (my cuz), Melanie (my cuz), and anyone else who wants to.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like doing the dishes. Unless my back hurts, then not so much.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I enjoy poultry and beef if they're well done. I also enjoy a good Gardenburger. Yum!
W- Worst Habit: Touching my mouth during conversations that make me nervous. I know, this is strange. Consequently, I am almost always touching my mouth when talking to my boss. Don't get me wrong, he's a really nice guy. It's just the fact that he's my boss that makes me nervous.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I'm not answering this stupid question.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Here are a few: quesadillas, mashed potatoes & gravy, grilled chicken, caesar salad, fresh tomatoes from the garden, and homemade pizza.
Z- Zodiac: Pisces. Don't let that fool you. I'm terrified of large bodies of water and I can't really swim.

8 comments:

smart alec said...

what is this hummingbird cake you speak of? sounds delish. also, you are super cool. as is your blog.

hayley said...

i thought of so many things that I wanted to comment about as I read your list. Now I can't remember any of them. go team!

my favorite color is green said...

Good one. hopefully i'll be doing the same on my blog soon. stay tuned...

Dani said...

haha. i like your zodiac comment.
also, i would like to make a comment about your wedding: H YES IT WAS COLD! IT WAS EVEN COLDER FOR THOSE WAITING OUTSIDE THE TEMPLE FOR YOU IN DRESSES AND HIGH HEELS! IN DECEMBER!
and now...we're going to have to do it all over again with debbie...sigh.

micquel said...

seriously, hummingbird cake? I really need to know more about this. Also, thanks for the tag, you know I need something seriously motivating (and easy) to get me to blog.

my favorite color is green said...

be patient.

Meg Duffy said...

debbie. ohmygoodness. i dont wanna miss the wedding. im notgoing on a mission anymore

Unknown said...

Wow, I just reread this and it sounds like I'm obsessed with Monte. It's true, guys. I am. Sorry. You'll understand if you're married.