Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Why I haven't been posting lately

So, I know you're all mad at me for never posting on here anymore (perhaps most of you don't care and I'm just being optimistic?) so I guess I write a little something. Which is asking a LOT considering I just frantically typed out a 5 page paper in about an hour and a half. For those of you who have seen me write papers in my ADD manner, you will understand what an accomplishment this was.
My day has been non stop! Here's how it went:
7-7:45 Get ready for school and eat delicious Life cereal that was so cheap this week
7:45-8 Ride bus to campus
8-11 Work at WSR
11-12 Finish GIS assignment that I really should have spent 2 hours on
12-12:45 Ride bus to other job in Orem (yes, it really takes that long)
12:45-5 Work at Chrysalis (the office smelled SO bad--those clients need to take showers more)
5-5:45 Walk to bus stop and ride to plasma center
5:45-6 Wait for plasma appointment
6-7:15 Be screened and give plasma
7:15-7:30 Walk home
7:30-9 Write 5 page paper in record time
9-9:30 Write 1/2 page paper for awesome etiquette class
9:30-now Read/comment on blogs, check Facebook, be lazy

I am super tired. And you're probably super tired about hearing about my day. But the schedule above is why I can never blog, people. I just don't have TIME. But I still love you all and will try to post more often when I have a few spare minutes (even now I should be writing my journal for my religion class and doing that reading, as well). No spare time, people.

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

wow. busy missy.

if you ever want to ditch the bus and save 45 minutes, i'm good for lending you a ride. any time. just holla!

Becca said...

its ok I still love you. I totally understand the busy-ness. That's how I felt my last 2 semesters at school. (i don't count the semester I was engaged, since I flunked out,) so I am referring to my final one at BYU-I and then the one where I was taking my finals 9 months prego with Grace. Those were really busy times. But I hope you are enjoying it. Even though I was busy those are some of my favorite times in school, perhaps because I was accomplishing so much every single day.

Good luck to you! You are amazing to keep up with that schedule.

smart alec said...

nikki, i am also super busy but i still find time to blog...usually it's on sundays when i don't do homework. but even so, if i can do it, so can you. i believe in you :)

Dani said...

hey, we got that same sale on Life cereal. macey's is amazing. $1? yes.