Saturday, October 24, 2009

alone on a saturday

So, today I worked from 8:30-9:30 putting up signs and manning the registration table for the Women's Self Defense event. Pretty boring and way too early for a Saturday.

After that I came home, did the dishes, picked up the used tissues in our apartment and generally just clean up a bit. Nothing too in depth because I'm too lazy.

At 10:30 I went to the church for our primary program practice. The program's tomorrow and we just had to do a little run through to see how long it would take and make sure everyone knew what they were supposed to do. I think it will be a success tomorrow. Morgan and her counselors are awesome and have planned it to the "T".

After that I made Monte the most random lunch you've ever heard of (a hamburger, a slice of pizza, a lunch meat sandwich, and some potato chips--yes, he'll really eat it all). I ate a pb&j for myself. Now I'm writing this. I think I'll try to go give plasma so I can have some extra monies this week. Possible to use on going to see this gem of a movie.

1 comment:

[Morgan] said...

i always feel so shy when someone links to me. ha! i say that like it happens all the time.
no. no. it doesn't. but still, feeling a little shy.
thanks for your kind words, you and mena monte are awesome.