Wednesday, July 21, 2010

full day of fun plans!

Tomorrow after work is going to be a doozy. But the absolute best kind.

5pm: dinner at Chuck-A-Grandma with the fam. TYE and her two wonderful children just flew into town today--time for a celebrate at ol' Chuck.

6-7:30pm: attend Danielle's reception for her art show in the HFAC. I'm almost certain there will be delicious refreshments. I'm 100% sure there will be fantastic art to view. Come if you want either or both of those things.

8-10pm: Spanish Fork Rodeo! It happens every year, folks, as a part of their Fiesta Days. Boy howdy, I'm excited. Can't wait for the mutton bustin'! A whole bunch of people from my office are all going together. We're going to make quite the ruckuss.

Monte and I will probably go to bed around midnight, then wake up at 7:30am to drive to Idaho for the weekend. Hopefully we'll make it up to Boise on Saturday so I can try out their version of Seven Peaks!

6 comments:

Reed said...

Is this your normal day? Wow!

micquel said...

when you post, it makes my heart happy. Get some tigers blood slushie at chuck a grama for me, k?

Dani said...

mutton bustin'. classic.

smart alec said...

i'm so jealous you're going to a rodeo! only good times. and chuck-a-rama = quality. And i also love when you post.

deb said...

what an excellent assortment of plans. Just try not to get a wedgie at the 7 Peaks Idaho Version

Unknown said...

The rodeo was great, Idaho was boring. I will post pictures soon!