Monday, January 03, 2011

klutz

I start the last semester I'll ever attend at BYU on Wednesday!

In other news, last night I was in bed, all the lights were off, Monte was drifting off to sleep, etc. I went to grab a tissue on my dresser (because of a slight cold I'm suffering from) and, bumbling around in the dark, knocked the massive Maglight off. It landed on my foot. I started crying because it hurt so bad. I don't remember the last time I cried over physical pain.
I think it was the size just slightly bigger than the one shown in the picture above (retrieved from Google images, of course). My two outside toes on my left foot are still very bruised.

Perhaps I should put a lamp on my side of the bed...

5 comments:

Naomi Hanks said...

SAD!

Dani said...

you don't blog for a month and a half, and THAT'S the news you choose to share with the world? maybe you just shouldn't blog anymore.

Maecy said...

Gonna have to agree with Danita. And it is hardly news. You are famous for hurting yourself. Just look at the family pic with the elbow to the face. This is just a fun, more creative way. (I do feel very sad for your toes, though)

micquel said...

Well, I am sad that you crushed your toes, but I do delight in your news that it's your last semester. You will graduate in less than 4 little months. Congrats on that, chica!

Stephanie said...

Maybe your broke them!