Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our New(ish) Car!

(I pruned that tree on the right...my mom said that's really what it's supposed to look like, but it just looks weird to me. Maecy, please come prune the rest of her trees as I am a weakling and cannot do it myself)

Monte and I finally bought a car of our own back in November. When we got married, I thought the Mena's just gave us their old Camry, but apparently we are just borrowing it (we still have it). They'd like us to give it back this summer so their other sons can use it.

SO, Monte and I decided to get this beauty. It's a 2008 Hyundai Sonata. And I love it. Plus, it's super nice to have 2 cars right now since Monte and I have opposite crazy schedules.It is a very spoiled car--we baby it and keep it in the garage a lot.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! Funny tree. Nice car!

Emily said...

You have a blog and I didn't know?! Love it. Also, I love that crazy contraption for dogs in the post below. It's always in Skymall magazines (the ones on the airplane seat) and I look forward to seeing it every time I fly :)

Unknown said...

Ahh! It's a great car! ANd the tree will look great in a couple of months, just wait....

When you're ready to buy a house let me know..I know of a really cute little cottage that needs a loving new owner someday