Friday, May 20, 2005

Embarrassing Things

So, Becca has told me that I should write a blog on Jakeman or my hot 80's convertible. There are problems with both of them...yes, I will expound.

Jakeman: If he ever read it I would feel really foolish and quite embarrassed. That is basically it. Plus, I'm not sure I want everyone to know my feelings on the subject, good and bad.

Hot 80's convertible: Well, it is pretty hot, but I don't want to make anyone jealous or sound conceited or anything. I feel that it is something that I shouldn't brag about because everyone already hates me for having thee coolest car ever.

I guess I'll just have to think of something else that is equally as amazing as these two subjects, but not as embarrassing or mean. All of my blogs will probably end up being about things that I am mad about. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

2 comments:

deb said...

I am really sorry about tonight. I truly was in the most anti mood I have been in a long time. Just understand that I wasn't trying to set anything up, I just didn't want to be around anyone else so I was going to stay in the car no matter what and those other crazy people didn't leave, which of course just made me more anti. I still like all of you. I am just crazy. Anyhow, I hope this all makes some sort of sense to you. And if not just give me a buzz I will explain in full detail.

Unknown said...

Debbie, you were fine that night, I was just going crazy myself with all of the nudges from other people. Nosy people are poops.