Sunday, May 15, 2005

Such a Loner

So, I'm about to go to this fireside for my ward by myself because Micquel has a Mexico meeting. I always have to go to churchy things by myself because she will never go. Yes, this time she has a valid excuse, but this is very unusual. Anyway, while I am suffering through all of these things that NO one wants to go to, she gets to stay at home and get out of it. Sometimes it is so frustrating. I love her, but she gets away with anything.

While we're on the subject of Loners, I would always be one, except that I call people all the time to hang out. No one ever calls me. No, that would make my life too easy.
Sorry about being so bitter today.

4 comments:

deb said...

Nikki, I understand how it is. But just think about this for un momento.... You have Micquel to go to these functions with, even though she doesn't go. Who do I go with Jared? Josh? Um no, but if they aren't there then I end up sitting by beehives which is a mistake every time. I think you have every right for bitterness as long as I have the right for illness. I feel like my brain is going mehuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (try to make that sound, I dare you) I don't even make sense to myself anymore. Well okay.

Unknown said...

Well, it's practically the same for me because Micquel never goes. I have to pretend I'm friends with Shelley Garlick and Elizabeth Reid. Those are my last resorts, but they already have friends in the ward, so I'm just a tag-a-long.

Babs said...

Nikki! Hola! I guess I can't say anything about Miquel not going to church functions... because ... let's see.. i slept through church on sunday, and today ... I'm at home right now while I should be at seminary.... but if I were in your class I would totally have been there!!

Unknown said...

Sorry my blogs are so boring that no one has anything to say to them. It's just my life.