Tuesday, May 24, 2005

SWEET (the cool sweet and the cute sweet)

Well, I'd have to say that Saturday night was probably thee coolest thing that has ever happened to me. It made me so happy. I cannot even express the happiness. It might seem silly and girly, but it was so cute. I think that going on walks with a certain person needs to happen more often. I don't really know what to do about the situation anymore, though. Since he told me does that mean he wants more? I don't know much about these things, but I think I would be okay with it if he wanted more. I wish I knew what he wanted. Maybe I should just ask him, eh? Input, now, please. I need everyone's opinion on the subject.

14 comments:

deb said...

HA HA HA HA, yes to the latter...um, I say that since I am such the expert on the subject that you should grab his hand and hold it. And then say, "Do you want to know a secret?" and he will say "Sure..." (with a mouthful of candy of course) and you will respond "You're the sweetest guy I have ever met." I can see it now, it would make for one sweet lovey dovey movie scene, don't you think?

Unknown said...

Deb, I like your thinking. What a clever scene...

Anonymous said...

just give him a freakin' kiss on the smacker, gosh.

Anonymous said...

No more anonymous comments. That's just not cool.

Unknown said...

Not necessarily, but I wish he would at least touch me. I think he is scared of me. Am I scary? Are you afraid to touch me? I would be totally welcome to hand holding, or even a hug or something, but none of these things have happened.

Anonymous said...

Updates, please?!

Anonymous said...

I was kidding about an end to anonymity...

Anonymous said...

Or was I...

Unknown said...

I really don't know who this anonymous person is, but I'd really like to know. Why do they even care?

Unknown said...

No, Charlotte doesn't know about my blog. She wouldn't do that anyway. I wonder who it is? I think it's either you (Becca) or a boy. That is all.

Unknown said...

I believe you Becca. It's sad that you're the only one that comments on this, though.

deb said...

Um, I am not anonymous...I don't know what you are talking about. Well okay, I was anonymous once, but I don't who the heck keeps writing anonymously. And yes I just got back from Mexico. I obviously don't have a life anymore if I am already writing on this thing. Not that I don't enjoy writing on this thing. In fact I find it quite enjoyable. Um, I think I will mosey on down to me cuarto. Me gusta dormir. that is all.

deb said...

You POO heads.

Unknown said...

Deb is absolutely obscene.