Monday, June 27, 2005

Make up your dang mind.

I guess I should write a new blog, huh? Here goes.

I have my first Geography test on Friday and I really don't know if I can work up the motivation to study for it. I am so not in the school mood yet, and don't know if I ever will be again. Mrs. March worked it all out of me; well, her and AP tests. I don't want to talk about those wretched things, though, because it will only bring me grief.

I am on to new and better things...like working everyday and taking American Heritage. Yes, I must keep a positive attitude to think that these are better things. I 'm not that miserable, I just can't believe that I never had a summer vacation. That's okay, though, because I never really do anything during the summer.

I guess things could look up soon, though, because I have changed my mind about a certain someone whom we all know and love. I think I kind of made this person think that I hated them for a while, but I'm trying to get back into their good graces. Last night was fun, but kind of weird. I don't know if this person has the same ideas as me...who knows. I wish I just knew what this person wanted. (*Note: the use of "this person") Oh, and this person has decided that he is leaving as soon as possible, if you know what I mean (September 16 would be ASAP). This is good and bad news.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope he does work on his juevos because I am getting sick of doing all the work. We don't have to do planned stuff like going to the movies, or anything, I just want him to ask me to come hang out with him and his brother, or to play catch with a frisbee, or to go on a bike ride, or anything else casual. It doesn't have to be fancy.

I'm sorry that the power didn't go out. I kind of thought it was going to, too. Try to have the best time possible at work.

deb said...

Crazy! All of the above. Tests, boys, Ms. March ( only kind of mean that offensively), and mostly boys. I think that he will definitely work on his eggs if he is leaving that soon. But all I have to say is: Nikki, good work. You are amazing. I look up to you and your eggs.

Anonymous said...

Yeh, you're a good egg!

Unknown said...

I need to see some more of his eggs in action...

Babs said...

I do not know what the heck any of you are talking about... Eggs? I just... do not understand.. but oh well!

micquel said...

I think we straightened out the whole egg thing tonight, so I will refrain from commenting on them except to say that Jake should get them and use them.

Nikki, well done on getting on the ball and writing a blog. The slackface comment was completely unmerited. I apologize. September's coming up pretty quick here, eh? Don't you hate the mixed feelings that come along with that? Psh. Boys. I only wish I had one to cuddle with and to write blogs about. They aren't good for anything else. Um...sorry about this long comment, it's my one contribution to the blogging world tonight.

JUEVOS

deb said...

Nikki, write a new blog right now. I mean it young lady! ...And no, you can not see my bra and panties...

Unknown said...

Oh, come on Debbie. Just once?

micquel said...

Can I see them, Debbie?

deb said...

no.

deb said...

on both accounts

Babs said...

I'm going to have to agree with Nikki's comment about the whole undawa(r)ys. Seriously. Boys would be oh so far away from me if I showed them anything like that... Nikki - I have to say that your basketball skills are superb! And! That Scott guy came swarming... you can't tell me that you don't know how to "do it" you know mingle with people that you don't know, because you totally did it, and it worked out well eh?

Unknown said...

Teri, you are far too extravagant with your comments. You know that I am not that talented, but it makes me feel better to hear it. Thanks for being amazing.

deb said...

Nikki, I think it is time for you to write a new blog. Now, you are not quite as bad as Micquel, but you definitely need to start working if you don't want me to come attack you with a wooden spoon covered in spaghetti sauce. That is all.

micquel said...

uh... what is this about basketball skills, Scott, and swarmimg? I think I missed something.

You better watch out for that wooden spoon, Nikki.

Babs said...

Nikki just has mad skills that's all there is to it. That mr. Scott man is in my institute class... which makes sense, but a lot of the people that live in campus plaza either just don't go, or they go to a course they get credit for. haha, my attendance in that class was 7% as of yesterday's roll sheet. Great eh?!

deb said...

ha ha 7% that is funny.

Unknown said...

Yeah, me and my mad social skills are quite the duo. I generally blow people away. Oh, I also do that when I facilitate the help of my good friend, the badger.

I don't have anything to write a new blog about, Debbie! All I ever do is complain about no juevos, which I am very sorry about.

deb said...

write about your badgeryness, I would find that quite enjoyable.