Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tag Schmag (that looks too German for my liking)

I have no idea. Lets see....

1. I have liked SO many more boys than anyone has ever known. I never admit to having crushes on all of the boys I like.

2. I got like a 23 on the Science Reasoning section on the ACT. There went my chances for a scholarship.

3. I would rather have a cat than a child.

4. My parents paid $90 for me to take an Independent Study calligraphy class and I never finished it. I felt really bad and I never learned how to do calligraphy.

5. I have 35 + pairs of shoes and I probably only wear half of them. Same situation with shirts, except for I have a lot more of them.

That is all I will reveal at this time because that is all that is required of me. More confessions later if I can think of any.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, and I can't think of anyone to tag...Trisha...and that's all I can think of. I don't know anyone who hasn't been tagged already who has a blog. poo. I just ruined the flow.

Unknown said...

I said I had a lot of sHirts, Becca. I mean, I have a lot of skirts, but not THAT many--not so many that I'm embarrassed to admit to it.

deb said...

The only secret on there was the calligraphy thing. The rest I knew about. But man that calligraphy tells a lot about you...ha ha.

Trisha said...

I knew you liked more guys than you said, you ice queen. i will now take responsibility and look at blogs and tell secrets. how was the date with kayce? is that how he spells it? kacie. kacee. kaysea. K'see.

Unknown said...

What?! How did you get into college? Did you take the SAT? You better have...

smart alec said...

wait, who is that?

deb said...

I don't. But I wish I did.

Unknown said...

What you talkin bout?

Trisha said...

i have NOOOO IDEA of what is happening here. i will just say it is fantastich!

Trisha said...

by the way, nikki. thank you for that book for christmas. i read it in a day... let me just say this... i am not exaggerating in the least. i am 100% honest when i say that there is a sex scene that lasts for over 20 pages. THAT IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION, THANK YOU! despite this, it was enjoyable.

Unknown said...

I'm very sorry. Now you can edit it with post-it notes for me so I can read it.

Trisha said...

oh, i suppose i could. are we doing anything for new year's eve? i have been babysitting for the last three days and have not been around.