Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Things you should do before you kick the bucket:

Eat at Tucanos (meat on sticks...what more can I say)
Shop at the outlet mall in Park City
Go garbage can riding (it's getting harder to accomplish)
Buy the car of your dreams (the one that is realistically obtainable)
Have yourself painted by a photo-realism artist, have it framed, and keep it under your bed
Write a missionary regularly (the association makes your life amazing)
Go on a mission
Get a cat
Write a crazy blog post that no one would expect from you
Read the Book of Mormon
Successfully make a batch of chocolate chip cookies
Go to the Louvre
Read Pride and Prejudice
Find your soul mate (or someone close enough)
Attend ward choir (at least once)
Clean the bathtub (no one's going to want to clean it out after you die)
Take your dog for a walk

12 comments:

smart alec said...

I'm not sure what to say...other than...I like it. It's quite odd, but I'm impressed.

deb said...

I will definitely try most of these things. But I think if I ever get filthy rich, before I die, I will buy a huge fish tank, and fill it with exotic tropical fish, and have someone name Paco clean it for me. So,I can just sit and watch the fish, but not have to clean the nasty.

megan said...

yes, I don't know if I will ever successfully bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies to my liking. Hopefully I have many, many more years ahead of me to keep attempting it before I kick the bucket.

micquel said...

Agreed on the cookie thing. It just can't happen for me. But hopefully Ali and Debbie can teach me how this summer.

I also think that if I had myself painted by a photo-realist, I wouldn't keep it under the bed, I'd display it proudly in the bottom of my underwear drawer. cool.

Also, you should learn all the words to American Pie before you die. (ah, a rhyme) so fun to sing to.

deb said...

I think instead of kicking the bucket, we should wear a bucket on our heads. Whatever.

Unknown said...

Brilliant Debbie. Absolutely brilliant.

smart alec said...

I think kicking a bucket is not so much fun. It would hurt my toes.

Unknown said...

What about kick the can? That's a fun game.

micquel said...

darn tootin'

Unknown said...

That's nasty, Becca. I feel bad for your mother.

micquel said...

seriously. I feel bad for both you and your mom. being up all night barfing before traveling is never fun, and neither is cleaning up after someone was up all night barfing. ewww.

smart alec said...

throwing up is so no fun, I quite dislike it, but usually I feel better afterwards, so that is nice. Whenever I stay at my dad's for a number of days, I always get really sick-feeling in the stomach - I have only actually thrown up once because of it, but it is no good. I still can't figure out why it happens. I'm afraid it is an unsolved mystery.