Monday, September 25, 2006

Perhaps you could decipher some meaning from the nonsensical ramblings below?

It is just one of those times that I don't want to go to sleep because I know I'll have to get up and do homework (which, incidentally, is typing a paper). I got more homework done today than I thought I would, though, what with my crazy schedule. Relationships class was kind of weird. Everyone has such different opinions about relationships and, more specifically, dating. I almost got up out of my seat to smack Benjamin over the head with my scriptures many a time. That boy needs to keep his trap shut. I could compare my annoyance towards him with my feelings toward people who drive under the speed limit. Trisha has asked to copy my notes from Art History tomorrow because she won't be there. She will be at a "women's doctor" getting something very painful done. I am very sorry for her. But at least she has a bridal shower to look forward to, right? Uh, yes, I'm sure Micquel and I can put something together. We are tentatively planning it for the 7th of October, in less than two weeks. Maybe we should think more about this, eh? Nah. I will just buy her something scandalous the day before in a fit of insanity. Isn't it just sad that Utah State's offense hasn't put a single point on the scoreboard this season? I find that disheartening. Good thing I was smart enough to go to BYU, where we win a least SOME games. I'm not a loyal enough fan to put up with extreme failure. I know, pathetic. Here are my two new favorite lines from songs: "You're as close as it gets without touching me" (Imogen Heep, The Walk) and "When forever's over I won't remember how much I loved you anymore" (Alison Krauss, Forget About It). Don't read too much into those, though. You might get confused. I barely even understand why I like them.

10 comments:

deb said...

Wait, Benjamin who? OH...I think I know. But you need to start calling him Ben, otherwise I will think only of Benjamin. Wait, wait, no...I still have no clue who you are talking about. But I say smack him.

Hey you know, I am friends of Trisha as well, so if you want any help with the shindig, ie: ice cubes with little plastic babies in them...wait no that is for baby showers...hmmm, I am at a loss. I can probably figure out something to do with icecubes.

I don't care about football, scores, or other teams. But I do get the irony of it all, and I hope Utah State loses big time.

Music is good. And so is sleep. I think I will dabble a little bit in both.

micquel said...

This was indeed very random. I liked it. It may give me inspiration to finally update my blog.

Debbie, please partake in the plannig of this event. We need you. Where should we hold it?

Relationships class is crazy.

deb said...

I have no clue where we should hold it. Probably one of our houses. Maybe if the weather isn't too bad we can go to that park on Sandhill? I know it is coldish...but wear sweaters? I just really like those pavilions.

Unknown said...

It was Benjamin Boekweg. Not Ben. Although I could do with some hitting of him, too.
Thanks for understanding the irony of the football thing, Deb.
I don't know that song, Bec.
I think this shower should be at one of our houses, but if we want to brave the cold weather, I guess we can. Lets go get some invitations to send out. Okay.

deb said...

Wait, Benjamin? Are you going to the 111th ward? Are you ward hopping?

smart alec said...

I can totally help too! and I say inside. I don't like cold, even with a sweater.

Benjamin (or rather, Benji), is quite the analyst. He definitely needs to think before saying things, and then probably not say them. but he means well.

whoa, those are some loud sirens.

Unknown said...

I just went to the 111th ward yesterday because Micquel was supposed to be teaching the RS lesson (which she, indeed, did not have to do). Instead, we got to hear the Chastity Talk from Bishop Long. Ha ha ha. Remember how he was a coach? Absolutely perfect.

plugalong said...

Hooray for BYU!
A line I really liked recently was something like: Where is the "L"? It's in the "H" and that's not fair. ---They Might Be Giants ABC Video

Trisha said...

i like the panic at the disco's lead singer's voice. however, that is a bad song. dirty. i almost went to their concert though. with the dresden dolls. i missed out big. well done on figuring out this whole shower thing. good luck with that. i will come up with names fast.

Unknown said...

James' thinking confuses me. I don't like to think about things that much. Yes, I'm lazy and not intellectual. That's the truth.