Sunday, September 03, 2006

Finally Ready For Fall

Debbie, Micquel, and I went on our biannual shopping trip to the Tanger Outlet stores in Park City yesterday. As always, we spent the drive there and back discussing the faults and redeeming qualities of boys, listening to music whilst "singing" along at the top of our lungs, and getting lost (even though we've taken this trip well over a few times). I look forward to these trips and look upon the memories of them fondly. The only thing that could have made this trip better is if every one of my friends could have come along for the good time.

As much as I love just being with these delightful girls, acquiring new and exciting clothing items makes these trips all the better. Debbie got exactly what she went for: a jacket, some jeans, and a few shirts. Micquel purchased what she needed, too: nothing. Good show, old chap. I was surprised to come away with some good finds as well, and things that I had planned on buying, too. I have included some pictures of my most recent purchases.

10 comments:

deb said...

Nikki, I broke down and had Becky buy the jacket for me, in the khaki. It is true. And I couldn't be happier. I am glad you enjoyed the good times in the car. And I too agree that it would have been amazing if one person had been with us.

plugalong said...

I love the side shot of the shoe. It makes me think of a mug shot, though, for some reason...

smart alec said...

all I can say is hot hot hot.

and I also agree that it would have been way amazing if a certain person would have been there. but it's okay, I still like you all, even if you do look way better than I ever will.

Babs said...

I miss you too Nikki ~ and all you girls... It's been too long again. I might have to pay you girls a visit sometime soon... I hope you had much fun shopping, and Ali... I haven't seen you at school yet, but my eyes are peeled!

smart alec said...

Nikki, I have just read that you are currently in the "Construction" industry. bravo.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Ali. I've come a long way, wouldn't you say? Such a divine occupation.

smart alec said...

Your shoes are so hot. I can't even stand it.

micquel said...

seriously, hot shoes. Also, jacket. Everytime I see you in it, I think woohoo, that's hot!

deb said...

yeah.

Unknown said...

Thank you, one and all.