Friday, September 29, 2006

bride-to-be


Our dear friend Trisha is getting married in less than a month and I volunteered to throw her a bridal shower. Micquel, Debbie, and Ali quickly came to the rescue and offered to help, as well. I can't say much about it on here because Trisha will read it, but I will say this: it's going to be crazy...fun. You bet it is. So if you are lucky enough to be on Trisha's list of people who are invited (which you probably are, considering it is quite lengthy) be very excited. Hopefully we'll show you a good time. Ah, the scandal that bridal shower presents convey. I am very excited to buy something risque for the questionable Trisha.
Note to Trisha: Please don't have these flowers at your wedding. I might have to cry. The hideosity is overpowering.

4 comments:

deb said...

I think you might need to 'bribe' someone into taking those flowers. Those are nasty. If you need help delivering the invitations, give me a call. Woot.

smart alec said...

Man, this bribal shower is going to be amazing. haha. i like you.

micquel said...

A big shebang of a tribal, bribal, changra-la. woot! no one will get these inside jokes but you three. Is all good.

Unknown said...

I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. Remember what my laugh sounded like in consequence of my sickness? Bizarre, indeed.