Monday, November 27, 2006

Why can't I just make decisions?

So, now Kim is moving out of Micquel and Ali's apartment and there will officially be an open space for me. No one would have to switch apartments and it would work out perfectly. Also, I wouldn't have to pay a deposit or the last month's rent because I would just be taking over Kim's contract. It is so freaking tempting, and seems like the perfect situation, but I don't know what to do. I don't work very much and I don't make very much money. I made some big purchases (big to me, at least) within the past few months, i.e. iPod, new boots, new clothes at the Old Navy, etc. Also, Christmas is coming up. I guess I could just ask for money for Christmas and even for my birthday in March, which woud help a lot. Sounds like a plan. Now I just have to try and figure out if this really IS what I'm supposed to do--if this is what is going to make me most happy in the end. Here is a picture of a skydiver to help you in your... I mean MY decision making.

4 comments:

micquel said...

nikki, you made the right choice for my happiness. I don't know about yours, but for me, your decision making is impeccable. Well done.

P.S. WE'RE GOING TO BE ROOMIES AGAIN! WOOT!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. I was beginning to think nobody cared about my decision--all because I have no comments! Goodness, I get so caught up in the number of comments. It's not the numbers that count, it's the people! Wait just ONE second...that's visiting teaching.

Pardon the tangent. I am so excited to be reuniting with my amazing #16. We are going to have the best, most cleanest, and coolest apartment ever. Everyone will be so jealous. People are going to be really confused when they find out I'm actually joining the ward. And they were finally getting used to the fact that I was a frequently occurring visitor.

smart alec said...

i don't know about the "cleanest" but definitely the best and coolest. I am so dang excited for you to rejoin us. we are going to have so much fun!...studying of course. haha. in the words of Deb, woot

Babs said...

Sweet! Nikki, it sounds like you made the decision already... sorry I am no help whatsoever, BUT! I do think that you should go skydiving and have a crazy cool picture taken like the one shown on your blog!