Wednesday, October 25, 2006

bummer

I was seriously considering moving out for Winter semester and going back to the crazy life of Miller apartments. It is really hard being home with no social life, so I tend to be down there quite a bit as it is--I figured I might as well save on gas and just live there. Upon a closer look at my finances, however, I have come to the conclusion that my greedy/selfish self couldn't survive on such a small budget. I would be miserable if I was that close to having no money. It might be the death of me (or just my sanity), but it looks like I'll be staying at home until Spring. Oh, help me.

7 comments:

deb said...

together Nikki, we can make it. I am dang excited for summer though.

We are still planning on summer right?

Unknown said...

heck yes. I am so excited. We have to find somewhere amazing. You better not get married or anything, any of you, because that would ruin our fabulous plans.

micquel said...

Nikki, I think I'm pretty bummed out about this situation as well.

But Spring will be wonderful with the four of us reunited at last!

smart alec said...

i am majorly bummed about this. but i still see you a lot and so i suppose that can satisfy. summer will be fun. and i will not be married. that would be crazy.

Unknown said...

so full of food can barely type

deb said...

I still hate the thanksgiving turkey.

Unknown said...

mmm. I love it. So tender and delicious. Maybe yours is always just too dry.