Monday, March 24, 2008

Don't go on that many "dates" in one night. And Happy Easter.

It was a bad experience. You had to yell at each other in order to hear over the noise. Also, two creepy guys called me right after it was over! I have no idea how they got my phone number, but if they wanted it that bad they should have just asked me. And I would have said no. But they still should have asked.

On another note, EASTER was great. I love this holiday because I get to ponder on what the Savior has done for me. The excessive amounts of candy, however, are most unpleasant. I feel like brushing my teeth a million times still. Besides a ton (literally) of candy, we had an egg hunt in my backyard for my niece and nephew, Abby and Ian. It was so hilarious. Abby would freak out every time she found one and Ian was too busy eating the candy inside of his first egg to find any more. We took a lot of pictures, but they're on my parents camera. Perhaps I can get a hold of them to post later...

Here's a random picture to hold you over until then:

7 comments:

inanechatter said...

what's he gonna do nibble your bumb?

Meg said...

I LOVE the bunny.... can we take him home and keep him next year in our apartment... please, please. Ahhh I ate way to much candy... what is it with americans and every holiday revolves around candy... it's not even that good. well it is, but it makes you sick after a while... eveything makes you sick after a while.... gas, LOVE, candy, mold, winter, too much skin.... yuck.

Unknown said...

too much skin??

plugalong said...

That is the funniest bunny face. I didn't know they could open their mouths that wide.

I didn't give myself and Stephen as much candy this year, but I ate most of the extra 'mini' potato chip bags. First time since I've been pregnant I had chips without feeling a little icky afterward.

my favorite color is green said...

Nikki- you are hilarious. i have a llama picture that is similar in hilarity to this bunny picture. i will have to locate it and post the first picture on my blog ever. i will have a goal to do it before the week is o're (how do you spell that?)

deb said...

scary.
bunny.
teeth.

scary.
men.
on.
phone.

Becca said...

wow. I wish I was as creative as debboe. um, i have to say that i liked the story about the easter egg hunt. so funny and classic of little boys and girls.