Tuesday, March 04, 2008

If I had a million dollars... or even just $50

So, I have hardly any money right now because I just paid the deposit for my apartment for next Fall AND rent for the apartment I live in right now (with the highest utility bill I've ever had). Under the circumstances, I have been contemplating the things I would purchase right now if I had any money to be spent. Here are a few of them. Some of these items don't require money at all, but are things I'm just pining away for:

Pre-order The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Tortilla chips (Debbie, Ali, & Dani- thanks!)
Graham Canyon/Finale ice cream
Oranges (Thanks Deb and Al!)
Many a song on iTunes (Micquel got me a giftcard for my birthday!)
Comfortable & cute black shoes
A black coat
A great hug from a guy I like
A pedicure
A chat with any one of my friends (Thanks to everyone who was at the party!)
A decorative umbrella (Debbie and Ali are my heroes!)
New dress pants
Lower utility bill
More patience
A's on my Economics and Calculus finals
Love, Stargirl (Micquel got this for me, too!)
The ability to run for even just 3 miles w/out dying
Nice teeth
More iron in my blood
A brown swimskirt
More time to spend with friends
Newly Updated:
A longer attention span
The best summer job ever
A chance to watch Nanny Diaries
Motivation to play the piano more often
Less cavities
Photobooth pictures with my girls!


Man, I'm such a selfish, worldly person sometimes. At least I'm not dying to have one of these:

8 comments:

Meg said...

I just want to say, that I haven't read this yet.... but I am going to, and then I will comment again.

deb said...

haha, meg...

Nikki, I am glad you desire such things. I also wish I had some of those things. Remember how your birthday is tomorrow? Really in just a few minutes. Crazy, you are going to be old like me and Micquel, and Teri, and Becca, and pretty much everyone except Ali and Meg, and Stephanie...forget it.

my favorite color is green said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear nikki, happy birthday to you!

Meg said...

Okay, So I am back.... AND CAN I JUST HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Nik, nik, nikkipoooo.... how I looooove yoooou. (That was a song... okay so I decided what I woudl buy with my 50$ dollars..... A REALLY GREAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR YOU... and some new underware for me... I woudl buy you all the stuff on your list if I had a million dollars... and pay for us to all go on a vacation to Hawiaii... not actually to Paris and London and Rome.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Meg! Hawaii would be great with all of us girls.

Becca said...

hey i like your list! do you want to go shopping sometime? even just window shopping? i like doing that.

i want a cool umbrella too. actually now i just want stuff 4 grace. like a short jean skirt and cute leggings!!! i couldnt wear such a thing...but my baby could totally pull it off! :)

smart alec said...

we haven't been to the photo booth in so long! it definitely needs to happen. a lot.

Becca said...

fine no window shopping. I will have to find someone who is as vain and wasteful with their time as I am. It's ok Nik. I still like you.