Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Duh dada duh dah!

Who knew this building could be so frightening? I'm sure it would be quite pleasant if it were to be used for other purposes. As it is, I have left this building feeling pretty worthless too many times. Today I will take my last final (economics) in the JSB auditorium. I can never decide which is worse, the testing center or that auditorium. I think the testing center is just a box of anxiety, so it's probably worse. But I hate having those mini desks in the JSB. Also, it's pretty dark in there so I have to squint to read the questions. The JSB is nicer because of it's quieter, less urgent atmosphere, however. Anyways, wish me luck! I really need to do well on this exam...

On another note, if anyone is interested in doing some relaxing yoga this spring/summer for FREE, check this out. It's outside, too!

7 comments:

smart alec said...

Good Luck Nikki!!! You will of course will do great. Finals are just no good. I'm so excited this semester is over, yay for summer!

deb said...

summer is here, and nikki is gone. how sad!!

Becca said...

i can't do it because I'm not a student. (the yoga) But...what if I just came? How will they know I'm NOT a student? Hmmmm?

ms. s. manwaring said...

Why did you put THAT picture on here? I don't like how it makes me feel...

MJ said...

hm. i like the testing center. it makes me feel like i'm in harry potter. but that's weird, i know...

deb said...

I think you should write a new blog. The testing center has a different feel for me now since that is where I have Sacrament meeting and RS.

Unknown said...

Missy, you're funny. It is quite reminiscent of HP, I'll give you that. :)