Friday, April 11, 2008

Wouldn't that be awful?

Disclaimer: This isn't going to make you feel wonderful inside.
I had the most awful dream last night. I don't remember very much (which is typical for me) but I remember that everyone in my family died. In my dream I woke up one morning and someone showed me a newspaper whose cover story was about my family member's deaths. Apparently they were all up in the mountains somewhere just playing around in the snow. And all the sudden they were dead. I don't remember how they died, but there was a picture with all of their dead bodies lying face-up in the snow. I pretty much went into shock in my dream and started bawling uncontrollably. I woke up during this time and was quite shocked at the things my brain was making me dream. Sometimes I'm so mean to myself. How disturbing! I'm glad nothing horrible has really ever happened in my life, but I also wouldn't mind never having dreams like that again.

6 comments:

deb said...

That would be awful. No me gusta. Perhaps that explains the hyperventilating at night thing though...just a thought :)

my favorite color is green said...

nikki- i'm glad i am still alive and that it's not snowing in michigan anymore. i don't want to die in the snow. i love you dearest.

Meg said...

NIKKI!
I am sorry
so sorry.
I had a dream that I almost married a non-member outside the temple... because I loved him so much. creeeepay.

Becca said...

this is terrible!!! Here's too much info for you: I have really bad cramps....pretty much all the time. And sometimes they are so bad I can't even stand for a couple hours. It's been since Grace was about 6 weeks old and now she is....3 months old. Anyway, I've been trying to go to the Dr. but we've been switching insurances so I've had to wait. Anyway I had this dream that I went to the dr. and he told me that I had Uterine cancer. It was so realistic. He told me that I couldn't have any more kids, and wouldn't live for too much longer. I woke up in tears. It was sad. James was confused why I was crying in my sleep.

Sometimes dreams are terrible.

Becca said...

do you hyperventilate at night?

Unknown said...

Sometimes. Mostly I just whimper a lot. Ask Debbie. I don't really have any proof except for her and Micquel. And maybe my sister Tye.