Friday, November 14, 2008

Sorry I've been away for like a month. Planning a wedding really is the most time consuming thing I've ever experienced. Only 5 more weeks to go! And only 4 til I get my endowments. ;)

So, just finished writing this stats term paper for Stat 332 and I think I'll probably get a C on it. That's pretty good for an engaged person, right? Here's a graph I included in it.Doesn't that just look fantastic? No, it doesn't. Whatev. We were doing an experiment with launching rubber balls from wooden catapults. Yeah, pretty awesome. I love stats because of all the random experiments we get to do. I hope I can afford to go to school next semester so I can take that 6 credit stats class... should be a lot of work, but hopefully fun, too!

I won't bore you with talk of wedding stuff, so I pretty much don't have anything left to say. Welp.

10 comments:

my favorite color is green said...

i guess I don't know anything about stats, but it sounds like more fun than you would think. i suggest registering for classes and then taking them if you can. school is a good thing to get done and over with! i should know...

Becca said...

BORE us with wedding stuff? something is seriously wrong with you if you spend a whole post on your STATISTICS class and then comment that you don't want to BORE us with wedding stuff?

maybe it's because i am not in school anymore...but the wedding stuff sounds so much more exciting to me!

ps- what did you/your mom and whomever saw think of your bridals?

Naomi Hanks said...

Poor Nikki! Don't worry...everything will come together! And I thought the graph-picture-thingy looked really good :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Naomi! I needed validation about that graph.

Becca. I just remember how I would always get sick of people only talking about wedding plans when they were engaged. I didn't want to annoy anyone. However, I totally understand why that's all they ever talked about because it really takes over your life. Perhaps I'll talk about it in another post.

Tye. That's what I'm doing. Registering for classes and then seeing if I can afford to take them. Fat chance!

smart alec said...

wedding stuff is the best. and so are you. that graph is fantastic. and i am very impressed you wrote a new blog with all the engaged stuff. I love you dearly nikki.

plugalong said...

Nikkki, I just received your invitation today. Very pretty!

micquel said...

Nikki! You better scrounge up some tuition money real quick like. I'm totally taking that class and how great would that be if we finally had a class together again? Real realll great, that's what. BTW, that graph is quite stunning, but also makes me quite nervous to start school again. Bah, thinking and working...

Kevin Hanks said...

I think your little 3-variable graph is pretty cool. Of course, I'm weird that way . . .

Unknown said...

Micquel! I'm trying so hard! I'm going to try to start working extra hours at work, even. It will happen. Pray.

Kevin, thanks for liking my graph. Did you ever take Stats 332 (quality improvement)? I think I'm one of 4 girls in that large class because almost everyone is an engineering major. It's crazy.

Becca said...

28 days until you get married?!?!? wowza.