Sunday, December 14, 2008

Six days and counting...

The hitchin' will take place THIS Saturday. Does that blow your mind? Kind of blows mine. This engagement went so fast, but so slow. It's been great, but I'll be honest and say that I'm definitely excited to move onto this next part of my life.

I'm also SO excited about all of the fun people who are coming to town this week! Tye comes in on Monday night, Shay will be here on Thursday, and tons of aunts and cousins will be over at my parents house on Thursday night for a family bridal shower. I'm pretty much bursting with joy!

So, for this last week I'm going to count down the days til the wedding by doing a google image search for the number of days left. For example, tonight I'll type "six" into the search box and see what it comes up with. Here goes:

This one's pretty typical, just a Roman numeral six.

I couldn't resist posting this one, however.
Apparently this is someone named Mr. Six? Whatev. It's better than all of the pictures of six-packs that showed up... awkward.

4 comments:

deb said...

hahaha, oh man, that man. 6!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh. I miss you too much already and you are sitting next to me. SAD. But happy.

deb said...

hahaha, oh man, that man. 6!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh. I miss you too much already and you are sitting next to me. SAD. But happy.

Kevin Hanks said...

Ahh, yes. 6 days left until you join the ranks of cool married people. We pretty much rock you know!

l i z said...

isn't that the "six flags guy"? congrats to you Nikki! tell your fam "hello"!