Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Debbie is cool.

Here are some of my favorite things about Debbie. It's her birthday today.

1. She is adorable. She can't help it. Even though she makes the rest of us seem non-cute, we still love her.
2. She is nice to everyone. I can barely think of a single time that I've heard her say something bad about someone else.
3. She bought the same glasses frames as me. Those were good times. We looked hot.
4. She has the best laugh. And it's quite contagious, especially for Haybot.
5. She will watch awesome TV shows with me (Outback Jack, Instant Star, Laguna Beach, etc).
6. She is always snuggly and warm. I know this because I slept right next to her (we pushed our twin beds together) for 4 months. She wouldn't get mad when I'd accidentally hold her hand in my sleep.
7. She is always up for a shopping trip to the outlets in Park City. And sometimes we actually take the right exit instead of heading towards Cheyenne.
8. She is engaged to Jared VanH. She'll have his last name in less than 2 months. Well done, ole chap. Good catch.
9. She is the only person on this planet who can flat iron my hair into perfectly straight submission. She's talented.
10. She tries to be a good friend. Always.

2 comments:

smart alec said...

Debbie really is the best. Such the amazing friend. I'm really glad she was born.

Dani said...

ah, debbie's laugh. and hayley's laugh at debbies laugh.