Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am now the sole occupant of a spacious office with two giant windows

It's true. I got the Office Manager job at Chrysalis. It is a dream come true. I get to work with my good friends, I get a huge office to myself, I get a pretty large raise (SO happy), I'll get full benefits for me and Monte in a few months, and they'll work with me in finishing up my classes for graduation. I just love working in that office. It's so great that I can joke around with my boss and be friends with everyone, no matter if they're "above" me or not.

Hopefully I'll look this professional some day, with lots of practice:
However, I will NEVER part my hair in the middle. Eww.

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

never say NEVER. especially when it comes to fashion:)

hayley said...

I'm proud of you. You're really lucky to have a job that you like so much, I think the people that surround you are what really make a job good or bad... No wonder I like the solitude of being an artist and doing everything by myself;).
How much was the raise???

Timmer said...

new blog areddy!

Timmer said...

and that was from dani...not tim. although I'm sure tim is interested in your new post, too.