Monday, March 11, 2013

book-themed baby shower

My friend, Kjirsten, and I threw a double baby shower for our coworkers, Nicole and Kim. It was so amazing I have to tell you all about it. And show you a lot of pictures from it.
Brooklyn, Sophia, Kim, Rachel, Kelly, Nicole (not pictured: Nikki, Kjirsten).

Who will get them right?

Nicole's present table.

Goodnight Moon- moonpies. Strega Nona- pasta salad and meatballs. The Carrot Seed- carrot cake. Green Eggs and Ham- deviled eggs. The Cat in the Hat- Thing 1 & Thing 2 cupcakes.

Kim's present table.

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie- cookies.

Jamberry- raspberries. Stone Soup- veggie soup. Mrs. Wow Never Wanted a Cow- Cowtales. I Like Vegetables- veggie tray.


One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish- swedish fish. The Very Hungry Caterpillar- fruit kabobs.

The ladies of honor opening their presents.

Maecy, get ready to help throw a similar shower for Misty in June! It will be awesome.

2 comments:

Maecy said...

YES! I can follow directions as long as I don't have to come up with anything creative, it will be good.

stevenjared0853 said...

Good to go through this lovely post!! Appreciate all you efforts. Want to arrange my sister’s baby shower at one of event space San Francisco. Planning to use few ideas there as they are adorable. Thanks for sharing them here.