Thursday, October 05, 2006

that's right, I am one of THEM now


For the past couple of weeks I have been sick and haven't been able to go running. But BEFORE that heinous occurence happened I was thinking to myself Man, this would be a whole lot better if I had some music to listen to. Thus, I was sucked into the crowd of iPod owners. I have purchased the one in the middle, the newest version of the Nano. I am very excited. Hopefully it won't distract me from doing homework too much, although I'm sure I'd rather listen to music on campus in between classes than do homework. Huh. Oh well. At least I'll get my money's worth.

7 comments:

deb said...

Congratulations on the purchase. I don't think you will be disappointed. The Nano's are cute. Please don't show it to me, I will probably get jealous and start stroking it or something.

micquel said...

true, the stroking is hard to resist. Music plus homework sometimes doesn't work out, eh? bummer. The running with sweet tunes may now commence. Please teach me how to import music from media player so mine can commence musically as well. thanks.

smart alec said...

it is such the cute little music maker. music + anything = the right choice. i like you Nikki.

Unknown said...

Micquel, I can show you anytime. Perhaps you should download the new Windows Media Player first, though.

I am enjoying my new toy quite a bit. OH! and I found out it has GAMES on it, including Pong and Solitaire. I don't think I could be happier. Such the awesome purchase.

deb said...

Don't tell me about the solitaire. Crap. Now I want one, even though I already have an MP3 player. Well, I guess you will have to let me play with it to curb my appetite for all things solitaire.

Unknown said...

Please, come play. I will definitely let you have a go. It is quite fun. A little bit hard to get used to how the spinning thing corresponds to the game, though.

deb said...

where did she go?