Saturday, May 22, 2010

SURPRISE!

Let me just start out by showing some long overdue pictures of Monte's Cinco de Mayo mustache. It's pretty incredible:
Out to lunch at Los Carporales:I think it's funny that there are some of Monte's fellow kinsmen behind us...and they have mustaches all year round.

Now, for the grand surprise you've all been waiting for. I have been doing the BYU aerobics classes (SO fun) and have been getting headaches because my hair is so heavy and long. Thus, I decided to make a hair appointment with my favorite hair stylist, Amy. She really is awesome (in all aspects of life).

I thought I was just going to cut off about 5 inches to get rid of some of the weight (and split ends, of course). I came out looking like this:
(me a bit crazy-eyed, Amy with a fake smile)


So, what do you think? Oh, I was also able to barely donate 10 inches of hair. Who knew my hair was that long? I certainly didn't.

10 comments:

Becca said...

you look like tye, and that's definitely a compliment. tye is hot.

and I think your hair is SUPER CUTE!!! It makes me want to chop mine off for the summer too! but I've been trying to grow it out....I must stay focused. it's just so hard when people like you are going around with such cute short and sexy dos!

Naomi Hanks said...

Super cute Nik! I totally love chopping off all my hair. It's so freeing!

[Morgan] said...

darling hair miss nikki, but i already told you that a hundred times i think.

that. mustache. is. making me nervous.
cree-py.

:)

micquel said...

1st. Monte's 'stache is super AWEsome.

2nd. I love your hair! Can you help me figure out how I can grow mine out to look like that without getting too mulletish? please and thank you.

3rd. I like you a lot.

Dani said...

YAY! I KNEW PEOPLE WOULD START FOLLOWING MY PIXIE HAIR LEAD! It looks brilliant. also...i am so mad that your hair grows so fast. i think you take it for granted. that is all.

hayley said...

awwwwwwwsome. you look so snazzy! Danielle... you are nuts.

Reed said...

Nikki, your hair doooo looks great! Monte, your thing above your lip needs a shave . . . enjoy it while you can!

Stephanie said...

So pretty! How do you like it now that you've had it for a while?

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! I'm still loving my hair--perfect for summertime and doing aerobics all the time. Now there's not 20 lbs. of hair on my head! Loves.

deb said...

you can view also mine too, blog.

cute hair. do you have all sorts of fun hair doodads for it?